My photo
Please enjoy my life journey filled with memories of business, pleasure, family, friends and of course food.

Thursday 26 May 2011

exciting news for the "donna hay way" challenge

I have been dying to let this out all day, on my way out today an email popped up on my phone, i first thought it was an eblast from donna hay about her new magazine being released next week but i noticed it was from a boys name, not donna hay.

I quickly opened up the email and began reading, I immediately started shaking with nerves, excitement and fear. I thought oh my god what have i done i am in serious trouble here donna hay is suing me or something how am I going to explain this to Horn he is going to kill me blah blah blah, instead it was the most flattering generous email from the marketing and pr manger for donna hay. He was writing to tell me that they know about my blog and they are impressed yes that what i said IMPRESSED with what they have seen so far. I didn't even read the email properly to be honest and starting pacing around the house freaking out being like oh my god, oh my god, oh my god who can i call? I have to tell some one..... So i called my husband who was excited for me but didn't really get it, so i also called my good friend fizzle out who i thought would definitely appreciate and be super excited and guess what, she was.

So i guess you wondering what happened ok i will tell you...

donna hay and her team would very generously like to offer me a complimentary sample of her new range of baking mixes which includes Macarons, Brownies and Cupcakes to try!!!!!

How amazing is that??? After one week of blogging my new food idol has found out about me....

I am still shaking with excitement and i cant wait for my package to arrive and share with you all.






2 comments:

  1. YAY!! such exciting news I am so happy for you! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Little One.... don't forget me so I can try one of each or maybe two of each

    xx

    ReplyDelete