My photo
Please enjoy my life journey filled with memories of business, pleasure, family, friends and of course food.

Monday 11 July 2011

lady dash is back

What an AMAZING experience the last 5 weeks have been, we ventured to the USA bright eyed and bushy tailed ready for a fun filled and food filled adventure. We visited so many different places, made so many memories and ATE ATE ATE so much (i put on 2 kilos and my darling husband 7kgs, I think his love for burgers got the better of him).

Over the next few months i will be blogging about the different states, restaurants, hotels, people, shows and whatever else i can think of to share with you. I will also be getting back into the kitchen to continue the "donna hay way" challenge with an extra bonus- my special gift pack from donna hay which includes all of the complete home-bake mixes plus my own creations.

I want to see what you have been up too, so share your latest creations or your holiday stories. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! very much looking forward to hearing about your big adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete